We are looking for DevOps specialist which will join succeful team in leading global technology provider serving financial services, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization.
• Migration of Spring Boot apps to Kubernetes.
• Generation of config maps, administration of secrets.
• Preparing of deployment jobs (helm).
• Gitlab CI / CD (from build, quality control by scanning, up to deployment).
• Using Prometheus to get metrics and work with dev and ops teams on Grafana
dashboards and alerts via Alertmanager.
• Know-how of AWS cloud – since we use it for lower environments, candidate should be able to solve basic issues – ideally via IaC (terraform, Salt ..).
• Previous experience with Spring Boot development or with migration of Spring Boot apps to Kubernetes as a Sys Admin / DevOps specialist – necessary for better communication with developers.
• Know-how of Kubernetes – knowledge of basic concepts like deployment, config maps, metrics, liveness / readiness probes, etc …not looking for an administrator, but for a person who is able to migrate applications to platform together with Dev teams.
• Basic know-how of Linux – know how to work with files in the console, system rights etc.
• Fluent English is required.