Currently, we are looking for a person with experience in hosting dockerized JS-based webpage in AWS or Azure to join our tech team.
About your role
We are looking for someone to further automate our deployment process, maintain and organize our application environments.
Very important part of this job is monitoring services and infrastructure to avoid outages if possible, propose new solutions on how to scale, deploy and run our product.
We are a responsible bunch with a lot of freedom. It’s up to you how you manage your time if you get the shit done 🙂 (but we’d like you to join our daily morning standup at 9:00). We are looking for people with strong ownership that will bring their expertise, opinion, and suggestions so that we continuously move forward.
What we expect
- Experienced medior/senior – AWS or Azure,
- Experiences with GitLab, Gitlab CI/CD, Linux,
- Working experiences with Postgres DB management, Decentralized data warehousing, Docker, Docker-Compose, Nginx.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is optional.
- English on a advanced level.
What you will get
- Private modern office full of plants within Campus Cowork in Bratislava’s City Center overlooking the presidential palace (sometimes you can give Ms. President a gentle wave).
- Standard vacation and sick days entitlement, but most importantly genuine flexibility, whether you like to sleep in or want to get your kids from kindergarten. We often also work from home, our parents’, or some AirBnB.
- Multisport card 100% paid for by us so that you can hit that gym or meet us in the nearby Falkensteiner sauna.
- Possibilty 100% Remote