We are looking for a experienced Full Stack Web Developer (m/w/d) responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. They will also evolve the web application to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient knowledge of Content Management Systems Drupal or Typo3 or WordPress etc.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation and scripting
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)